I don’t normally do the whole TMI Tuesday thing but for some reason this one made me smile..
1. When did you last give or get flowers?
- Yesterday I sent flowers to a good friend who has had a few rough days. My favorite flowers of all time are gerbera daisies; they mean more to me than roses or other “traditional” flowers. Last week, a colleague surprised me with a small bunch as a thank you for helping him with his presentation.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
- Eighteen days ago…*sigh*
3. You’ve just been given $100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
- I’d get small Valentine’s Day gifts for the kidlets. It’s a tradition I don’t intend to stop. Nothing big, a large handmade card and something small that each would appreciate.
4. What is your most irritating habit?
- Ugh, only one? Overthinking.
5. If you had a day off alone, and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
- Depends on the day. I’d likely spend it getting a deep tissue massage, then head home and climb into bed to read, doze and blog.
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where–closet, stairway, office, boardroom, etc.? Do you regret the encounter?
Yes, long before security camera’s were everywhere. When I was still in school, in the mezzanine of one of the main-line stores, underneath a recent delivery of couture wear. Several years later, at the same employer, between two Unix servers in a secure room within the IT department of my former employer. Lastly, a few months before I met DH, on a large 10-top round table in the restaurant where I was working a second job to pay off my student loans. Nope. No regrets.